HUMG has cooperations and partnerships with universities and research institutes in more than 30 different countries and territories. The coop-erations are concentrated on both education and research.
In education, HUMG has cooperation with 5 Chinese universities and institutes. Every years, HUMG sends out hundreds students to these universities to study undergraduate and post-graduate programs. The university offers a joint-course for master degree in geology and mining engineering with China University of Mining and Technologies in Xúzhōu, China. The formation of other joint-course with ITC, Twente University (Netherlands) for MSc in Applied Earth Sciences is also in progress.
In research, HUMG implemented joint-projects and joint-government funded projects with partners from China, United Kingdom, Denmark, Korea, Japan, Poland, and Russia. These projects were highly appreciated by scientists and specialists.
The university organized a number of inter-national conferences, international short courses and seminars on geomatics, applied information technology, petroleum engineering, petroleum geology, geophysics, oil refining and petrochemistry, economics, geo-engineering, geology, mining, civil engineering, environments, etc. These events created opportunities for academic staff in HUMG and the Vietnamese and foreign specialists, scientists, industrial companies to exchange and share their knowledge, experiences and know-hows.
Recently, the advanced training program in Chemical Engineering majoring in Oil Refining and Petrochemisty has been initiated. The partner is University of California at Davis (USA). The first batch is currently recruiting for the academic year 2001-2011.
· Oklahoma University, Miami University, University of Houston, University of California at Davis (USA)
· Curtin University (Australia),
· University of Leoben (Austria),
· University of Montpellier, L’Ecole de mine ( France)
· Osaka City University (Japan)
· University of Technology Warsaw, AGH University of Science and Technology (Poland)
· University of Freiberg, Dresden, Clausthal, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nurnberg University (Germany)
· Robert Gordon University, University of Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
· University of Ostrava (Czech Republic)
· China University of Petroleum in Beijing, University of Surveying and Mapping in Wuhan, University of Geosciences in Beijing, China University of Mining and Technology in Xuzhou, Tongji University in Shanghai, NorthWest University in Xian (China)
· Moscow State University of Geodesy and Cartography, Moscow State Univer-sity of Geological Prospecting, Moscow State University of Mining (Russia)
· University Technology Malaysia (Malaysia)
· University Brunei Darussalam (Brunei)
· Chulalongkorn University, Khon Kaen University, Asian Institute of Technology (Thailand)
· Seoul City University (Korea)
· Technical College of Laos (Laos)
· Twente University (Netherlands)
|Last Updated ( Sunday, 16 September 2012 )|